Skip to main content

Submit your project to the ROSIN Open Calls

Once you Sign in our application site, you can register and manage your application(s).

When you create a new application:

·    Select “Group: FTP Applicants” if you are submitting a Focused Technical Project

·    Select “Group: EP Applicants” if you are submitting an Education Project


Focused Technical Projects Call

ROSIN co-finances Focused Technical Projects (FTPs): you identify what you need to develop for your ROS application and outline a technically sound plan to achieve it. If successfully evaluated, you receive 33% of the total cost to perform the work, provided that you commit to sustain the remaining 67%
Download the Applicant Guideline here
 

Education Projects Call

ROSIN also co-finances Educational Projects (EPs): you identify a particular project that you want to support the ROSIN educational activities with and outline a sound and sustainable plan to achieve it. If successfully evaluated, you receive 50% of the total cost to perform the work, provided that you commit to sustain the remaining 50%.